In addition to the short story and introductory essay made available on the Khabda site, we also want to make sure that our Khabda community has access to further resources to inform your discussion on the issue of Tibetan drokpa resettlement. We hope you'll keep diving deeper into the available literature online and through resources that abound elsewhere, but here are some additional readings that we highly recommend to get you started for your Khabda.
- Interviews with the translators: Tenzin Dickie and Christopher Peacock
- Short book review on Tibetan pastoralists and development by human geographer Yonten Nyima
- Overview of grassland policies by Emily Yeh
- Insightful article on "Translating Ecological Migration Policy" by Tsering Bum, Emory University
- Four chapters from Nomadic Peoples, co-edited by Huatse Gyal & Ken Bauer